FTP protocol through SQUID. - squid

This is a discussion on FTP protocol through SQUID. - squid ; Hello Everybody, I want to know if FTP protocol 21 can pass through SQUID. I did the following config at squid.conf file, see below: acl SSL_ports port 443 563 21 http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports all Have I done something wrong, ...

  1. FTP protocol through SQUID.

    Hello Everybody,

    I want to know if FTP protocol 21 can pass through SQUID.

    I did the following config at squid.conf file, see below:

    acl SSL_ports port 443 563 21
    http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports all

    Have I done something wrong, am I missing something?

    Thank you!

  2. Re: FTP protocol through SQUID.

    marcelo.carneiro@gmail.com schrieb:
    > Hello Everybody,
    >
    > I want to know if FTP protocol 21 can pass through SQUID.
    >
    > I did the following config at squid.conf file, see below:
    >
    > acl SSL_ports port 443 563 21
    > http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports all
    >
    > Have I done something wrong, am I missing something?
    >
    > Thank you!

    Hello.

    acl SSL_ports port 443 # https
    acl Safe_ports port 80 # http