Configuring squid to allow only one site to be cached - squid

This is a discussion on Configuring squid to allow only one site to be cached - squid ; I am looking to configure squid to only cache one site. The rest of the traffic will just go through to the Internet. Does anyone know if it is possible? If so, how do you do it? Thanks,...

  1. Configuring squid to allow only one site to be cached

    I am looking to configure squid to only cache one site. The rest of
    the traffic will just go through to the Internet. Does anyone know if
    it is possible? If so, how do you do it?

    Thanks,

  2. Re: Configuring squid to allow only one site to be cached

    On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, cschuetz@platinum-techs.com wrote:

    > I am looking to configure squid to only cache one site. The rest of
    > the traffic will just go through to the Internet. Does anyone know if
    > it is possible? If so, how do you do it?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Using wccp you can configure an access list in your router.

+ Reply to Thread