Proxy PAC File - squid

This is a discussion on Proxy PAC File - squid ; Hi Everyone, I am wanting to write a proxy pac file so if a destination host is within the network here at the office, the browser will directly connect and if anything else, then the proxy server will be used. ...

  1. Proxy PAC File

    Hi Everyone,

    I am wanting to write a proxy pac file so if a destination host is
    within the network here at the office, the browser will directly
    connect and if anything else, then the proxy server will be used.

    Can somebody give me some pointers with regards to this.

    Tommy.

  2. Re: Proxy PAC File

    Hi,

    You will find a few sample scripts at http://nscsysop.hypermart.net/proxypac.html
    The explaination is simple and examples are just what you are looking
    for. You should not have any problems here.

    Regards,

    Sachin Purohit
    Team SafeSquid

+ Reply to Thread