I'm trying to configure a Redhat server in our DMZ to proxy https
connections to our internal mail server, and I'm not having much luck.
My end goal is to have this Redhat server proxy connections to
multiple servers in our internal network, but as it stands I'm just
focused on getting the basics working.

I believe this is all that has been configured....

http_port 80
https_port 443 cert=/certificates/www.mycert.com.pem key=/certificates/
server.private.pem
httpd_accel_port 443
httpd_accel_host mailserver.mydomain.com
httpd_accel_single_host off
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

This error shows up in cache.log

2007/06/22 10:03:33| clientNegotiateSSL: Error negotiating SSL
connection on FD 14: error:1407609C:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
2007/06/22 10:03:33| clientNegotiateSSL: Error negotiating SSL
connection on FD 14: error:1407609C:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
2007/06/22 10:03:33| clientNegotiateSSL: Error negotiating SSL
connection on FD 14: error:1407609C:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request

Any ideas? Also, is this configuration ideal for obtaining my end
result of 1 proxy handling https requests for different servers in my
DMZ?

Thanks in advance for any help, as this problem has been driving me
nuts for awhile.