Use incoming address for outgoing? - squid

This is a discussion on Use incoming address for outgoing? - squid ; I have squid setup as such: http_port xx.xx.xx.90:8080 http_port xx.xx.xx.91:8080 http_port xx.xx.xx.92:8080 http_port xx.xx.xx.93:8080 http_port xx.xx.xx.94:8080 I can connect to the proxy for each of the addresses just fine, but the IP that squid connects with to the web server ...

  1. Use incoming address for outgoing?

    I have squid setup as such:

    http_port xx.xx.xx.90:8080
    http_port xx.xx.xx.91:8080
    http_port xx.xx.xx.92:8080
    http_port xx.xx.xx.93:8080
    http_port xx.xx.xx.94:8080

    I can connect to the proxy for each of the addresses just fine, but
    the IP that squid connects with to the web server is always xx.xx.xx.
    90. Is there a way to have squid connect use, say, x.x.x.93 to the
    web server when the user is using the x.x.x.93 proxy?

    Or is there a way to use multiple outgoing addresses at all?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Use incoming address for outgoing?

    I just tried this:

    acl net90 dst xx.xx.xx.90
    acl net91 dst xx.xx.xx.91
    acl net92 dst xx.xx.xx.92
    acl net93 dst xx.xx.xx.93
    acl net94 dst xx.xx.xx.94
    tcp_outgoing_address xx.xx.xx.90 net90
    tcp_outgoing_address xx.xx.xx.91 net91
    tcp_outgoing_address xx.xx.xx.92 net92
    tcp_outgoing_address xx.xx.xx.93 net93
    tcp_outgoing_address xx.xx.xx.94 net94

    But it's not detecting the destination addresses properly. Any ideas?

    On Apr 16, 4:33 pm, "John Jardine" wrote:
    > I have squid setup as such:
    >
    > http_port xx.xx.xx.90:8080
    > http_port xx.xx.xx.91:8080
    > http_port xx.xx.xx.92:8080
    > http_port xx.xx.xx.93:8080
    > http_port xx.xx.xx.94:8080
    >
    > I can connect to the proxy for each of the addresses just fine, but
    > the IP that squid connects with to the web server is always xx.xx.xx.
    > 90. Is there a way to have squid connect use, say, x.x.x.93 to the
    > web server when the user is using the x.x.x.93 proxy?
    >
    > Or is there a way to use multiple outgoing addresses at all?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread