how to match null referer - squid

This is a discussion on how to match null referer - squid ; hi,everyone: I want to match null referer in my squid(2.6-STABLE12) server, and I use directive in squid.conf like: acl nullreferer referer_regex ^$ but it doesn't work. Pls help me. Thanks....

  1. how to match null referer

    hi,everyone:

    I want to match null referer in my squid(2.6-STABLE12) server, and
    I use directive in squid.conf like:
    acl nullreferer referer_regex ^$
    but it doesn't work. Pls help me.
    Thanks.

  2. Re: how to match null referer

    Interesting I had same issue just now.

    It works for me when use Apache's filter:

    SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent ^$ keep_away
    Deny from env=keep_away

    Squid did not support yet?

    On 4月5日, 下午1时56分, "Jianbin Xiao" wrote:
    > hi,everyone:
    >
    > I want to match null referer in my squid(2.6-STABLE12) server, and
    > I use directive in squid.conf like:
    > acl nullreferer referer_regex ^$
    > but it doesn't work. Pls help me.
    > Thanks.