I've got squid working fine with it authenticating against a LDAP
directory. I'm using squidguard as a redirect. What I'm looking to
do, is to find a module that will use the LDAP directory to assign the
users into specific groups, when then in turn are allowed specific
access. As of right now, I have to manually go into the /etc/
squidguard.conf file and add new users into their respective groups,
to give them the proper access. Is there anything out there that can
pull the information from the LDAP directory, and use it to grant the
proper access rights?