Hi all,
i've set Squid like proxy server on one Linux Box with firewall
installed.
All the request on the tcp port 80, from the lan client, was REDIRECT
at the tcp port 3128 of the LAN ip address of the Linux server
(transparent proxy). All works good, and the client can browse
internet and can be log on the squid log file.
My problem is that on one client i've an Home Banking software, that
works in connection on the Bank server in a Client/Server port, on the
1745,1746 and 8080 port. This software, if i set my firewall for
transparent proxy, not works.
How can i set my Squid for allow this?
Is one Squid problem or one Firewall problem?
Thank at all,
Mauro