I configured Squid 2.6 on FC5. It is working fine and I am able to
browse websites. Today I encountered with a strange problem. I noticed
that whenever I submit comments on news items or reports, squid takes
long time and finally gives an error.I received the following error.

While trying to retrieve the URL:

The following error was encountered:

* Connection to Failed

The system returned:

(110) Connection timed out

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is Webmaster.
Generated Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:18:59 GMT by Linux2006.myoffice.org
Take example of the website
When i tried to submit a comment,
I received the error mentioned above.) It is happening with both
Firefox and IE web browser.
Can you provide the solution for this problem?