Hi everyone,

In my old squid, my senior engg configured the squidguard as the
redirector for squid.

now i had configured a proxy using squid only. and i have comment it
the "redirector_program' tag.
(Now i am using only squid). Now all of my machines using the proxy
gives the fll message when i try to access any site.

"No dns records found" .

i need to know

shall i use squid without squid guard.?(i just copy the squid.conf from
the old server to my new server). I use the same internal and external
address.

Tell me from where i have to start my troubleshooting...all of my
gateway(internal,external), router ip, dns are pinging perfectly.
any acl depend on the squid guard?