Restricting users to download - squid

This is a discussion on Restricting users to download - squid ; Hi all, I am using squid 2.5.STABLE3 in my RedHat E.L-3. I want to restrict the user to download some amount of MB on daily basis. Please help me how to do this in squid. Thanking u all in advance ...

  1. Restricting users to download

    Hi all,

    I am using squid 2.5.STABLE3 in my RedHat E.L-3. I want to restrict
    the user to download some amount of MB on daily basis.

    Please help me how to do this in squid.

    Thanking u all in advance

    Praveen

  2. Re: Restricting users to download

    hi.i saw your request but i am not going to answer you.but i need a
    help from u.if u got the sollution plz send it to me on my id
    sampad30@yahoo.co.in itts very very urgent.
    Pavee wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am using squid 2.5.STABLE3 in my RedHat E.L-3. I want to restrict
    > the user to download some amount of MB on daily basis.
    >
    > Please help me how to do this in squid.
    >
    > Thanking u all in advance
    >

    > Praveen

+ Reply to Thread