httpd_accel_single_host in SQUID 3.0 - squid

This is a discussion on httpd_accel_single_host in SQUID 3.0 - squid ; Hi guys, I've the following problem. I'm using squid for accelerating (reverse-proxy) for OutlookWebAccess. But now my my clients cannot not use the proxy anymore as normal proxy. Doesn't matter which URL they enter in their browser it directs to ...

  1. httpd_accel_single_host in SQUID 3.0

    Hi guys,

    I've the following problem. I'm using squid for accelerating
    (reverse-proxy) for OutlookWebAccess. But now my my clients cannot not
    use the proxy anymore as normal proxy. Doesn't matter which URL they
    enter in their browser it directs to my OWA-Server.
    In Squid 2.x there was a comand httpd_accel_single_host for that. What
    is it for 3.0? is ist no-digest in the cache_peer configuration line?
    (I don't had time yet to try it)

    Thanks a lot

    me

  2. Re: httpd_accel_single_host in SQUID 3.0

    hi,

    nobody has an idea or tip?

    Come on guys! :-)

    Thanks!