persistent connection between two proxy servers - squid

This is a discussion on persistent connection between two proxy servers - squid ; Can it be possibe to make persistent connection between two proxy(squid ) servers. regards aston...

  1. persistent connection between two proxy servers

    Can it be possibe to make persistent connection between two proxy(squid
    ) servers.

    regards

    aston

  2. Re: persistent connection between two proxy servers

    Is my question is not as specific.as it should be ?

    with regards
    aston

  3. Re: persistent connection between two proxy servers

    Is my question is not as specific as it should be ?

    with regards
    aston

+ Reply to Thread