Disabling HTML Code. - squid

This is a discussion on Disabling HTML Code. - squid ; Hi, Is there any way that I can configure proxy or use any other program to disable certain code of a webpage which my user have requested....????? I want to disable some of the scripts and input buttons from some ...

  1. Disabling HTML Code.

    Hi,

    Is there any way that I can configure proxy or use any other program to
    disable certain code of a webpage which my user have requested....?????
    I want to disable some of the scripts and input buttons from some of
    the webpages.

    Thanx & Regards,
    Jaydeep.

  2. Re: Disabling HTML Code.

    Jaydeep

    As far as I know squid itself does not do it for you. You can just
    zap unwanted URLs, e.g. images or linked-scripts, using "redirector"
    directive.
    I guess such a rewriter would be done using Apache as a proxy. For
    example some free hosting services use Apache to add a banner,(html
    code), to the beginning of the hosted pages.

    Best Regards

+ Reply to Thread