Hi List,
I am trying to setup a box that will be a proxy for 2 networks the
box has 4 nics and here is goign to be my configurations

network1 (office) 192.168.1.0 (vlan1)
network2 (public) 176.16.1.0 (vlan2)

Router Squid server
cisco router vlan1<------> eth0 192.168.1.2
eth1 192.168.1.1 (gateway net1)
cisco router vlan2<------> eth2 176.16.1.2
eth3 176.16.1.1 (gateway net 2)

So the idea here is that all traffic for each network gets funneled to
the appropraite nic. Iproute2 takes care of the routing but how do I
setup squid to listen to each gateway. Per instructions I found on a
useful doc http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/...rentProxy.html it
says that using this command:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 3128

will make all traffic going to eth0 via port 80 go to squid, my
question is if I wanted to do this for both networks can I just issue
another command at boot like this?

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth3 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 3128

It makes sence to me but before I waste much time is squid going to
work with me on this?

Thanks in advance -Sam