I am trying to get squid_ldap_auth to authenticate from a CommmuniGate
LDAP server. I can connect using ldapsearch but I am getting
squid_ldap_auth: WARNING, could not bind to binddn 'Invalid
credentials' when I try and run squid_ldap_auth from the commandline.
Does anyone have a working configuration for CommuniGate Pro?

This is the ldapsearch commandline that works.
ldapsearch -b cn=ourdomain.com,o=OurOrg
-D uid=root,cn=ourdomain.com,o=OurOrg -w password -h ldapserver

This is the squid_ldap_auth commandline.
../squid_ldap_auth -b cn=ourdomain.com,o=OurOrg -D
uid=root,cn=ourdomain.com,o=OurOrg -w password -f
uid=%s,cn=ourdomain.com,o=OurOrg -h ldapserver

Thanks,

Joe