material on proxies... - squid

This is a discussion on material on proxies... - squid ; Hi everyone... I'm looking forward to find some concret documentation about web proxy theory (how it works), types (transparent, reverse, etc.), it's because I will teach some people the basics of this technology... I hope someone has some of this ...

  1. material on proxies...

    Hi everyone... I'm looking forward to find some concret documentation
    about web proxy theory (how it works), types (transparent, reverse,
    etc.), it's because I will teach some people the basics of this
    technology... I hope someone has some of this information and could
    share it with the community...

    Thanks in advance!
    Héctor

  2. Re: material on proxies...

    www.squid-cache.org is the one the complete docs.

    /joseph

  3. Re: material on proxies...

    This is also mey help u to make a simple squid transperent proxy cache
    server in linux/unix
    http://community.unixcities.com/node/11
    It helped a lot when I was started with squid.

+ Reply to Thread