Squid Redirection for particular IPs only - squid

This is a discussion on Squid Redirection for particular IPs only - squid ; Hello, Redirection is working perfectly in my squid setup. Need to use the redirection for some particular IPs only. Can it be done through the perl program itself. Like if the redirector ..pl gets the IP address of the user ...

  1. Squid Redirection for particular IPs only

    Hello,

    Redirection is working perfectly in my squid setup. Need to use the
    redirection for some particular IPs only.

    Can it be done through the perl program itself. Like if the redirector
    ..pl gets the IP address of the user then accordingly it can redirect or
    not redirect.

    Regards
    Sajal

  2. Re: Squid Redirection for particular IPs only

    Simply,

    #!/usr/bin/perl
    $|=1;
    while (<>) {
    s!http://my.website.com!http://192.168.0.149!;
    print;
    }

    Can customise it, programming perl won't be a problem

    Any help

+ Reply to Thread