amazon.com problems - squid

This is a discussion on amazon.com problems - squid ; Hello everyone Is anyone else running Squid having any problems connecting to amazon.com? It's worked in the past, but suddenly all we can bring up is the page header and the top graphics on the page, and the rest of ...

  1. amazon.com problems

    Hello everyone

    Is anyone else running Squid having any problems connecting to
    amazon.com? It's worked in the past, but suddenly all we can bring up
    is the page header and the top graphics on the page, and the rest of
    the page never comes up. It just sits there and times out. I've
    tested this on two separate Squid servers with the same result.
    However, using a socks or ISA proxy server there is no such problem.
    No problems with any other webites (found so far).

    Any similar experiences or insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

  2. Re: amazon.com problems

    Are your Squid servers a part of any type of heirarchy? Could be
    getting bad info from a proxy higher up the chain?

+ Reply to Thread