Query about iptables - squid

This is a discussion on Query about iptables - squid ; Can anybody tell me how to block a specific domain with squid and/or with iptables?...

  1. Query about iptables

    Can anybody tell me how to block a specific domain with squid and/or with iptables?

  2. Re: Query about iptables

    Hi, try a search as acl squid dstdomain.
    However a sintax could be
    acl nodest dstdomain .test.com .hey.com .thanks.com
    http_access deny urls
    and if you want you can setup a customized redirection page for every single
    rule.
    Dadamas

    "Mad Banny" ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:8593c190.0411060408.4c806648@posting.google.c om...
    > Can anybody tell me how to block a specific domain with squid and/or with

    iptables?

  3. Re: Query about iptables

    Sorry the deny rule is
    http_access deny nodest