hello all,

I have just setup squid and squidguard. after some play it is working
great. only problem I have now is that the expression lists are being
ignored when I have a client that uses firefox (or mozilla in general).
IE works as it should, do a google search on xxx and it kicks to an
error page, do a google search on xxx with firefox and it actually
displays the search request. in firefox though I can type a url from my
domain list and it gets blocked, or if I go to www.xxx.com it gets blocked.

but firefox seems to be ignoring my expression lists. please help as I
have several linux and mac users who obviosly aren't going to be using IE.

Thanks