Hello I am having some problems with a couple of web sites which my
users heavily use for doing their day to day activity which does not
appear to fair well with squid as they keep getting kicked off the site
when they are logged in a performing various task none of which is ever
consistant. If I kill the proxy and use NAT all is perfect so I need a
way to bypass the proxy for the sites in question. I have a tansparent
setup but an not sure how to bypass the proxy for this site any help
would be appriciated.

I am using iptables with a preroute of

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $INTERNET -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 1234

Is it possible to add a preroute for this certain site which will make
it use NAT to get to the destination or is their somthing in squid I can
do ?

Thank you