------=_NextPartTM-000-daf62c2b-c2b2-4afd-a3f8-61fc842e199f

Hi

I use LDAP_AUTH and LDAP_GROUP to authenticate and to categorize my users.
I am facing two problems,

1.When i delete an User from the Win 2 k DC,still squid does show like it
is authenticating the User for some time.
Does squid/browser retain/cache user/password details ?
If so ? Can i adjust this parameter ?

2. Also when i change an user from one group to another ,squid realizes it
only if i reload it.
Thus i have to schedule reload every 30 mins for squid to get the
changes .
Please let me know if there are some restrictions in regards to binding
between squid and LDAP.

Thanks in advance .

With Warm Regards

Ashish

------=_NextPartTM-000-daf62c2b-c2b2-4afd-a3f8-61fc842e199f

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message is intended only and solely for the addressed individual or entity indicated in this message and for the exclusive use of the said addressed individual or entity indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery
of the message to such person) and may contain legally privileged and confidential information belonging to Tata Consultancy Services. It must not be printed, read, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever manner) by any person other than the
addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful act and can possibly attract legal action, civil and/or criminal. The contents of this message need not necessarily reflect or endorse the views of Tata Consultancy Services
on any subject matter. Any action taken or omitted to be taken based on this message is entirely at your risk and neither the originator of this message nor Tata Consultancy Services takes any responsibility or liability towards the same. Opinions, conclusions and any other
information contained in this message that do not relate to the official business of Tata Consultancy Services shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Tata Consultancy Services or any affiliate of Tata Consultancy Services. If you have received this message in error,
you should destroy this message and may please notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.

------=_NextPartTM-000-daf62c2b-c2b2-4afd-a3f8-61fc842e199f--