On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Cavicchini Paolo wrote:

> I experience a strange thing: some URL wrote in some file doesn't seem
> read.
> e.g. the content of "D:\squid\etc\callcenter.txt" isn't read and Squid
> don't block the request.

Does "squid -f \path\to\squid.conf -k parse" report anything?

What does the content of callcenter.txt look like? I notice you seem to be
using url_regex a lot, and just want to make sure you know how regex
works.. in most situations url_regex is the last type of acl one should
use only if there is no other acl doing the job.

You can also try using / instead of \ in the path to the file.

Regards
Henrik