> Yes, but there is no problem using the same list of acls as you use in
> delay_access to limit the number of connections before accepting the
> request, and you can define multiple different maxconn acls.
>
> The conlimit check needs to go into http_access.
>
> http_access deny downloads conlimit

Yes. I've tried this scenario already but ie. if someone opening page his
browser opens 1-5 connections.
If on this page is a link for downloading and he clicks on it he immediately
get deny to download because
connlimit is matched by browsing page. He have to wait some time for browser
to close connction and most of people think that something is broken.

Regards
Bar