On 20.04 15:04, kuda muvirimi :: Powernet Zimbabwe wrote:
> I am trying to setup cache_peering between us as the ISP and one of our
> corporate clients. On our client's box, I have

does your client allow you to access his cache?
I think it should eb the client using your cache as sibling.

> cache_peer proxy.pmi.co.zw parent 80 3130 default
>
> as the cache peer conf, but then no hits are being redirected to our
> proxy.pmi.co.zw

are they running squid on port 80 of proxy.pmi.co.zw?
can you access it?
can you access their port 3128?
do they allow access teir proxy from your proxy?

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759