On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Helpdesk wrote:

> Whenever I run the Squid_LDAP_Auth.exe program (either from command line
> or from Squid) I get an error stating "Squid_LDAP_Auth.exe - Application
> Error. The instruction at 0x77952d58 referenced memory at 0x00000011.

Not a good sign. The squid_ldap_auth.exe file you have is broken. Either
built from buggy source, or using broken libraries..

> Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also, when running
> Squid_LDAP_Auth.exe from the command line, do you need to change
> anything? (i.e. change the %s to the username you are trying to
> authenticate. I have tried it both ways and still get the error.)

There is no changes needed in squid_ldap_auth arguments when running from
the command line.

> auth_param basic program D:/squid/libexec/squid_ldap_auth.exe -P -R -b
> "dc=jlf,dc=jlf,dc=com,dc=au" -D "cn=XXXX
> XXXX,cn=users,dc=jlf,dc=jlf,dc=com,dc=au" -w "XXXXXXXX" -f
> "(&(sAMAccountName=%s)(objectClass=Person))" -h ldap.jlf.jlf.com.au

These arguments looks reasonable. Does not look like a case of invalid
arguments causing the program to fail.

Regards
Henrik