Payal Rathod wrote:

> Is there any other source of information where words like bucket,
> delay_class and delay_parameters are explained in more detail?

The term "bucket" is just a metaphor to try to explain how delay pools work.
Beyond the FAQ and the default squid.conf, I don't know any good source of
information on how delay pool settings work.

> Also, one more thing, how do I know if the delay pools I have created
> are really working or not?

Go to a station that is supposed to be affected and see if sustained
downloads are indeed limited. You can also go into Cache Manager and look
at the Delay Pools section.

Adam