Payal Rathod wrote:

> Luckily it the software company which will enforce through their
> router.
>> > I want to allow only few IPs ( and full use of
>> > bandwidth, the rest should use only 64 KBps.

>> If the software company enforces the limit, then it's easy. Just create a
>> single class 1 delay pool with a 64 Kbps limit. Deny delay pool access to
>> the IP's that you want to have full speed, and allow everything else.

> Can you give some example here please. I am pretty much confused with
> the usage of delay pools.

Just remember that speed settings in delay pools are bytes per second, not
bits per second, and that delay_access lines work just like http_access
lines - the first matching rule is applied.

acl full_speed src
acl all src
delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 1
delay_parameters 1 8000/12000 #64 Kbps sustained; 96 Kbps burst
delay_access 1 deny full_speed
delay_access 1 allow all

The above was adapted from the Delay Pools FAQ: