On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Bar wrote:

> You mentioned also of the trick to nullify download accelerators by delay
> pools.
> But how can I set it up not to block normal, single-threaded downloads?

That you can't, but with delay pools you can make sure they do not get
faster downloads by accelerators.

> I suppose if I set up it with maxconn I think that also normal connection
> from browsers would count to that limit.

Normally browsers use quite limited numbers of connections, but it has
been reported that some users have their browsers configured to use very
many connections, possibly as a by-product if installing a download
accelerator.

Regards
Henrik