Hi Henrik,

At 10.26 16/04/2004, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Serassio Guido wrote:
>
> > Using httpd accelerator mode, user authentication cannot be used.
> > See many previous topics about this.

>Yes and no. See the same threads.
>
>For the Windows build it is ok if the AUTH_ON_ACCELERATION define is set
>by default as this is not likely to beused in transparent proxy setups.

Henrik:
I have forgotten this detail ...., thanks for remember me it.

But I have a question for you: why don't make this a squid.conf option like
"httpd_accel_authentication on|off" valid only when Squid runs as an httpd
accelerator ?

Jan:
Yes, I can send you a binary build with AUTH_ON_ACCELERATION defined.
Please tell me if you need a standard or delay pools build.

Regards

Guido

>Regards
>Henrik

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l.
Via Gorizia, 69 10136 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.3249426 Fax. : +39.011.3293665
Email: guido.serassio@acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/