> Should work fine, but I doubt it will make any
> difference for Squid as it
>> What Internet connection do you have? If less than

> about 400Mbit/s (40
> MByte/s) then web100 is not of any relevance to you,
> and if you have I
> still doubt it is of any relevance to your Squid
> servers..

i dont have such high speed internet connection

i have other Tunning Question using the following
compilation option will be helpful or not for squid
Compiler Options :

For i686: export CFLAGS=-O9 -funroll-loops -ffast-math
-malign-double -mcpu=pentiumpro -march=pentiumpro
-fomit-frame-pointer -fno-exceptions

For i586: export CFLAGS=-O3 -march=pentium
-mcpu=pentium -ffast-math -funroll-loops
-fomit-frame-pointer -fforce-mem -fforce-addr
-malign-double -fno-exceptions

For i486: FLAGS=-O3 -funroll-all-loops -malign-double
-mcpu=i486 -march=i486 -fomit-frame-pointer
-fno-exceptions

Please recommend

referrence link
http://en.tldp.org/LDP/solrhe/Securi...hap6sec64.html