I am a newbie in how to configure Squid. Now I have problem. I want to
accsess an Outlook Web Access wich is locatet in an Intranet behind a
Squid Proxy-Server.
I have configuered Squid 2.5.Stable3 in this way:

------
hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
refresh_pattern ^ftp: 1440 20% 10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher: 1440 0% 1440
refresh_pattern . 0 20% 4320

#my own canges:

http_port 80
httpd_accel_host 10.102.210.60
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_single_host on
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header off

#end

acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl to_localhost dst 127.0.0.0/8
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 563 # https, snews
acl Safe_ports port 70 # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210 # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access allow localhost

http_access allow all #I've changed this to

http_reply_access allow all
icp_access allow all
coredump_dir /var/spool/squid
-------

I can access the IIS behind the Proxy, and the authentication also
seem to work (I have set the password on the IIS to plain text). But
on the my browser only the two framses from OWA appearing with no
content in it.

What is the problem? Can anybody help me?
And/or is it better to implement SSL for this?

Thanks René