Henrik,

> > [root@proxy etc]# /usr/local/squid/sbin/squid
> > FATAL: Failed to acquire SSL certificate

> '/usr/local/squid/etc/proxy..crt':
> > error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line

> This error and indicates the cert= specified file is not a
> correcly formatted PEM certificate.

But thats what I find strange. I'm using with clientca= same certificate as
with without clientca= and it works fine. When I add clientca= option, I'm
unable to start squid due to this error. All certs are in PEM, permissions
are OK.

Can't this be related to some sort of openssl issue? I'm running redhat 9
with
latest updates.

Thanks,
David