Hi Henrik,

Sorry for re-sending this question.

May I ask you some more about using disk in squid ?

Now, with about 160 req/s and my cache_dir is 15 GB. With addition disk (36
GB), do I just add a maximum partition to the squid (the whole disk) ? With
so much webpages that generated automatically nowadays (I mean the content
of the webpages change rapidly), do I need to have a large cache_dir ? With
my new 36 GB disk, what is the best capacity of the new cache_dir ?

Many thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Aiggno

when
> > the cache is full than when running with a mostly empty cache.
> >
> > > Now, i want to add 1 more disk to increase the peak request. What I

have