> We still want the users to be able to access those sites but just not

have
> them cached

>See the no_cache TAG.
>put the acl-name which you don't want to cache them.
>no_cache deny

I looked in my squid.conf and I found the following

Can I create another line with no_cahe deny "fileanme of file with wordlist
to not cache" or shoudl I just add my filename after QUERY on the same line

#We recommend you to use the following two lines.
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY

Jim

"Muthukumar"
,
tmail.com>
cc:
02/24/2004 Subject: Re: [squid-users] Do not cache certain sites/words
08:28 PM

> Is it possible to have a squid not cache certain sites.

Yes.

> We still want the users to be able to access those sites but just not

have
> them cached

See the no_cache TAG.
put the acl-name which you don't want to cache them.
no_cache deny

Regards,
Muthukumar.