I've setup a Squid on Windows 2003 with the NT/2000 port patch + cygwin=
..
This patch provides some authenticators (basic + ntlm) which authentica=
te
against the OS, which means that you don't have to manage any separate =
user
database

---
St=E9phane Davy - Consultant Alc=F4ve

Architecture technique
BICS - Banque Populaire

=
=
=20
"Chris Tatro" =
=
=20
uid-cache.org =
=20
> cc : =

=
=20
Envoy=E9 par : news Objet : [squid-users=
] squid on windows and authentication =
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20
24/02/2004 21:25 =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

I have squid running on windows and want to implement basic authenticat=
ion.
My question is will users be able to change their passwords at will onc=
this is implemented or will that require code to be written? It would b=
ideal if we could authenticate against the active directory domain.

=