HI Guys

I still having problem with my sarg. When i run it, it always give me the
following:-

SARG: No records found
SARG: End

I have checked my sarg.conf

access_log /usr/local/squid/logs/access.log

And my output directory is

output_dir /var/squid/sarg_reports

In my squid.conf, i have also access.log

cache_access_log /usr/local/squid/logs/access.log

What could be wrong?

Thank you
Winston Tan

This message is intended solely for the addressee. It is confidential and
may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorised. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in
reliance on it, except for the purpose of the delivery to the addressee, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any confidentiality or privilege is not
waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. Please
immediately contact the sender if this email is incomplete or illegible, or
if you have received it in error. Thank you.