Hello,
We are looking to replace our MS Proxy server with Squid. We have a test
squid system in place and it works wonderfully for our environment, with one
exception. Our users access a website with the Citrix NFuse. Our existing
MS Proxy server allows access for clients that have the MS Winsock client.
So my questions are:

1) Can we configure squid so clients access this site without client
software?

2) Is a socks proxy server required in addition to squid?

3) If so, what open source socks server would you recommend.

4) Are there sites with good Documentation/Howtos/Faqs on this subject?

Thanks in advance
Tom