Maybe somebody could help me. This topic may have been already discused here,
but I can't find all the informations I need.

I would like to use squid to do some authentication with my Novell server.
I have NDS installed on my Novell.
I know this is possible using the ldap_auth module.

I would also like to to some SSO (single Sign On). => I don't want IE to prompt
for a login/passwd at startup.
I know this is possible with NTLM and samba 3 with an MS Active Directory.

Does anybody has already done this kind of task ?
=> Can I do some SSO authentication with Squid on a NDS ??

If this is impossible, which other solution do I have ? (I think I have heard about
something like active directory Gateway ?????)

Thank you very much in advance for any answer.

Stephane DESMET
Responsable produits de sécurité
All Computing SAS
17, rue du Colisée - 75008 Paris