Hello,

I am still trying to limit outside access from my squid proxy to just
one user, i.e., wget.

I turn offline_mode 'on' and define a rule for miss_access like so:

acl wget_prog proxy_auth wget
miss_access allow wget_prog

This works okay, but I have a problem still.

When I try to access a site on my local system,
http://216.19.43.110/cgi-bin/squidse...quidsearch2.pl, I get a
Forwarding Denied error screen.

I commented out the lines

hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?

acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY

in my squid.conf, but that didn't correct the Forwarding Denied error.

If I disable my miss_access rule, I can get to the squidsearch2.pl
module fine.

I have developed a search engine into the squid cache for a project I am
working on, and need to be able to search the cache from
http://216.19.43.110/cgi-bin/squidse...quidsearch2.pl link. I don't
need for squid to cache this link or the results, but I do need to
access it.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Murrah Boswell