squid-users@squid-cache.org mailing list.

at squid-users-owner@squid-cache.org.

Messages to you from the squid-users mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the squid-users mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the squid-users mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:

send an empty message to:

Here are the message numbers:

39620

Date: 2 Feb 2004 00:47:41 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@squid-cache.org
To: squid-users-return-39620-@squid-cache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at squid-cache.org.

:
203.204.205.206 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 ... Relaying denied
Giving up on 203.204.205.206.