Hello,

I have been using squid 2.5 stable for a while with 4.9 version of FreeBSD
and it was working fine for months. Now I had to upgrade to 5.x version to
get better support for hyperthreading and sata drives.
When I am using squid with 5.x version of the freebsd. It crash after 1-3
days of usage randomly.

The symptoms are that squid use 98% of the cpu and it doesnt respond.
It just stucks and I cant even send kill -TERM signal to it. I have tried
using half closed clients option on and off in my conf file with the same
result.

Is there anybody else who is having similar problem? I dont have any ACLs
at all and the same conf file of squid was working with 4.9 stable anyhow.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Evren