Hello List,
I have a problem with squid 2.5.stable2 and the caching of=20
authentication data. I use winbind and wb_group.pl to authenticate to a=20
ntlm-compatible Active Directory Server.=20
This works fine, only members of a certain group may access the=20
internet. When a new user is added to the Active Directory Group, it is=20
almost immediately recognized by squid,=20
But not when it is deleted! it may take up to four days, until this user=20
is blocked from accessing the internet. Only a restart of squid can=20
change this. Then automatically all the new data is used.
Note that wb_group.pl does (like wbinfo) _always_ report the correct=20
data - but squid does seem to cache the user data somewhere.
Where?
Thanks in advance,
Markus
=2D-=20
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen
Markus Feilner
=2D-
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
=46eilner IT Linux & GIS Erlangerstr. 2 93059 Regensburg
fon: +49 941 70 65 23 - mobil: +49 170 302 709 2=20
web: http://feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner@feilner-it.net