[dont think this came through first time]

Thanks very much Davinder, i have hit another slight hitch and cant
find the answer anywhere (think im going blind )

basicly the way we set it up is

they all have an internel ip address, each machine can "see" each other
but for some reason i cant get them to work, i have had a look at the
cache_peer directive that people have suggested previously but still no

also squid is running and then for some reason ending (no process ID),
this might be due to a error in the config or something similar but cant
see it, any insight would be welcomed

Thanks and regards with any help you may provide.

Chris Burton

>>> "Davinder Sachdeva" 02/02/04 10:38am >>>

Hiya Chris,

I faced the same problem
All you need to do is set a value for this parameter.
This can be simply resolved if u type the following line in squid.conf
resetart squid.

You could substitute Dracula by another name whatsoever.

Happy Squiding,