i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: mortbox@gamebox.net
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Date: Saturday, January 31, 2004, 8:50:38 PM
Subject: Fwd: [squid-users] what is happening if i got this error i'm using wccp 1 and cisco router

From: Ing. Wahib Bohsain Navarro
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2004, 8:32:56 PM

i alredy patch my linux box compiling and load the ip_gre and ip_wccp and
also usin the
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3128 in my iptables

and using the ip wccp web cache and ip wccp version 1 in my router and in
the interface serial using ip wccp web-cache redirect out

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /
The following error was encountered:
Invalid URL
Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:
Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
Missing hostname
Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed
Your cache administrator is root.

Best regards,
mortbox mailto:mortbox@gamebox.net