i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: Marco C. Coelho
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2004, 5:45:04 PM
Subject: [squid-users] squid w/ acceleration for web clients?

I don't know if this has been covered here or not as I'm new to the list;

We've run squid for a few years now. We are looking for some add-on or
other option that would allow us to offer acceleration (compression) to web
browsing and e-mail clients. Looking at what some of the competitors are
re-selling it is basically compressed caching and decompression at the
client TCP stack or browser level depending on solution.

Any ideas are welcome, on or off list.

Marco C. Coelho
Argon Technologies
Texas' Best Internet Provider