Darren,

The "Cacheability Engine" link pointed me to http://www.ircache.net/cgi-bin/cacheability.py where I tested my page. Henrik hinted that it was not Squid... a second later I saw it was the header which was missing: my page wasn't talking to Squid.

As I am using Zope, I did it the Zope way:

The Caching Tutorial (http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/) gives instructions for other server technologies.

The resulting HTTP header is not visible in the HTML source (explained here: http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/#META).

After that, I had a beer... maybe that's what you meant by 'fix'?

>Ken wrote:
>> Thank you Henrik! We're caching!
>>
>> milles mercis,
>>
>> Ken

>What was your particular fix? I think one of my proxies is doing the

same thing...