Is there any way to index squid's cache files in a search-freindly
way? I often want to revisit a site from the past and can only
remember a few key words. Google often, but now always, will get me
there. I'm thinking of a tool that creates new files from the squid
cache, throws them in a separate directory, and generally makes them
ready for searching with something simple (like grep) or something
more robust (like Lucene).

It struck me that someone must have built this kind of tool for squid,
but after some googling around this morning, I've found nothing
promising.

Do you know of anything? If not, is there a better (but still free)
caching proxy tool for this job?