I am having a hell of a time getting squid to let me browse the internet =
from client machines. Every time I try to access the internet I get this =
error.
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.yahoo.com/=20

The following error was encountered:=20

Access Denied.=20
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at =
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is =
incorrect.=20

Your cache administrator is webmaster.=20

I realize that this has to do with the access lists. I think I have them =
setup correctly. Here is a look at them.
acl our_networks src 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.50/24=20

http_access allow manager localhost=20
http_access deny manager=20
http_access deny !Safe_ports=20
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports=20
http_access deny to_localhost

I hope someone can tell me where I am going wrong.
http_access allow our_networks=20
http_access allow MYLAN=20
http_access deny all